Category List

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Yellow is one of the few colours that I do not have a vintage dress in yet. It's hard to find shades that work with my colouring, but not impossible, so the hunt continues. #vintage #1950s #1960s #plaid #yellow #dress

Yellow is one of the few colours that I do not have a vintage dress in yet. It's hard to find shades that work with my colouring, but not impossible, so the hunt continues. #vintage #1950s #1960s #plaid #yellow #dress
Yellow is one of the few colours that I do not have a vintage dress in yet. It's hard to find shades that work with my colouring, but not impossible, so the hunt continues. #vintage #1950s #1960s #plaid #yellow #dress
Click here to download
Vintage engagement ring
Vintage engagement ring
Click here to download
Cuff Bracelet Vintage Emerald Rhinestones
Cuff Bracelet Vintage Emerald Rhinestones
Click here to download
Atlas Value Pack - Upcycled Envelopes and Confetti
Atlas Value Pack - Upcycled Envelopes and Confetti
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment