Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Absolutely lovely 1950s suit - too bad it's sold already, I would have adored adding something like this to my wardrobe. #vintage #1950s #fashion

Vintage and wonderful.
Vintage and wonderful.
Click here to download
Oval Vintage Engagement Ring.
Oval Vintage Engagement Ring.
Click here to download
Gold Butterfly Vintage Style Apothecary Jar Christmas Room Decoration
Gold Butterfly Vintage Style Apothecary Jar Christmas Room Decoration
Click here to download
Absolutely lovely 1950s suit - too bad it's sold already, I would have adored adding something like this to my wardrobe. #vintage #1950s #fashion
Absolutely lovely 1950s suit - too bad it's sold already, I would have adored adding something like this to my wardrobe. #vintage #1950s #fashion
Click here to download
Engagement ring OMG
Engagement ring OMG
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment